Sunday, November 23

the number 7

This was recommended to me by
my brother
Harrison
"The Chelak"

7 things that do
• rain
• Mom scratching my arm in church
• Me and My Katamari
• watching Pim spaz
• stars
• Miyazaki
• Japanese architecture

7 things that don't
• sweaty-hot
• headaches
• Harry Potter for NGC
• cat litter
• pollution
• High School Musical
• sky scrapers

7 things to do
• hang glide
• dogsled
• write a novel
• learn 3 other languages
• do Aerial Silks in the circus
• participate in Ninja Warrior
• visit waterfall in Svartifoss, Iceland

7 ways to look at soap
• smell
• use
• taste
• feel
• listen
• look
• throw

7 animals that won't
• Pandas-1600
• Kemp's Ridley Turtle-1,000 nesting females
• North Atlantic Right Whale-300-350
• Tigers(altogther)-4000
• Northern white Rhinos-4
• Sumatran Elephant-2440-3350
• Amur Leopards-less than 40

7 .coms
• Dictionary.com
• Freerice.com
• 20000-names.com
• gama-go.com
• whiteninjacomics.com
• brotherhood2.com
• free-hippo-expedition.blogspot.com

7 ways of transportation
• bike
• hitchhike
• walk
• electric moped
• horse
• fly
• rainbow

I do suggest...
but much harder than I thought
tired
night night

2 comments:

  1. Very innovative. Fun to read. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the funniest things I've ever read. I was expecting it to be the same as my "magnificent, Lucky 7" post, but yours is MUCH more thoughtful. Cool.

    ReplyDelete