Monday, June 29

hmm

im now a third of the way through
and there is less arguing
the teacher is still annoying me out of my mind
but there isnt as much about how everyone is talking about harry
whipering about harry behind his back
talking rather loudly about harry in front of him
confronting harry about how they think hes crazy
or how they dont believe a word he says
in fact
now some people are telling him how they believe him

i dont know why im telling you what is happening
because if you cared you could just read it

goodnight

3 comments:

  1. Reading? What is reading?
    Definitely not enjoying.
    Besides these blogs.
    I like these blogs.
    I love you Mcky Moo Moo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mckenzie,
    i was wondering why my comment aren't showing up on your blog. this is rather upsetting.
    Sincerely,
    Anna Clare Chelak

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha
    i havent been getting posts for forever and i was getting upset
    why was nobody posting me
    why dont people read my blogs

    but i figured out i had it set on moderate comments
    so i was supposed to accept and publish your comments before they were posted

    oops

    i didnt know this
    and dont know how it got set on that
    but problem solved

    ReplyDelete