Tuesday, August 10

dmv

easley/pickens dmv: 8/10
you can tell they want you out of there fast
few problems and fast service

orem dmv: 1/10
the only thing that could be worse is if i didnt get my liscense
which i really didnt
all i got was a piece of paper
the sevice is slow
and there are too many lines
and you finally get to the counter only to find out you need another document
which you go home to get
and then stand in line again
and finally you get through and then you wait in line again
then you wait forever some more
and then you take an open book test
what is the point of that
which i scored 24/25
and then you wait some more
then you get your paper license
we were there until 4,30
never again

1 comment:

  1. I am hesitant to go.
    Because I know I would be the one to fail.
    Fail it all.
    On an open book test.
    And I would have to experience all of it twice.
    And find a way to rate it below a
    1/10
    Goodness, please help me.

    ReplyDelete