Sunday, September 19

HELP


how could there only be 40 left in the world
the unlucky amur leopard
though they have conservation efforts going out for this species
they are doomed
there is such a slim chance of them ever making a come-back
please help before it is too late for other species
take steps to saving them now
before this is a planet full of only humans cockroaches and rats
tigers are down to 3200 total
25 sumatran rhinos
7500 sumatran orangutans
2500 mature wild pandas
20000-25000 polar bears and numbers are dropping rapidly
300-400 snow leopards in nepal
3000-5000 blue whales
(fact: blue whales are the largest ever animal in existence
larger than any dinosaur ever discovered)

3 comments:

  1. Have you donated? What should I do to donate? Should I go tell this on the streets? I can if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I posted a comment yesterday! Why isn't it showing up? It said that Nicole mentioned that once a species is on the endangered list, it doesn't come off. Is this true. And I said that I love your background A LOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clint: Proclaim it to the world. I will donate. You should give 1% at least of your income to donating. :D
    Melissa: Thank you. I like my background too. Oh...and yours. ;) I think that may be true. It certainly makes sense.

    ReplyDelete