Wednesday, December 15

Conspiracy?

when it happened the first time
i didnt think anything of it
i was simply driving along a two lane road
and a van pulled onto the road and into the opposite lane of traffic
right in front of me
it wasnt that big of a deal
id had people pull out in front of me before
and i was only going 25 mph
there were cars parked on the road
so i thought maybe he just couldnt see me
but after he started pulling out
he started accelerating pretty quickly because he did see me
i hardly had to push on my breaks
collision avoided
but when it happened to me again in the same week
i began to wonder
another van
it pulled out in front of me entering the opposite lane of traffic
this time a four lane highway
two lanes per direction
this time i was going 35 mph
i didnt even have time to check behind me
i just instinctively slammed on my breaks
luckily there wasnt anyone behind me
and luckily i missed disaster
i was on the way to school
and i didnt think much of it
except that i was stupid not to look behind me
or check to see if there was someone beside me
in case i needed to swerve out of the way
it happens again
the third time in one week
this time
however
it is a red suv pulling into my lane of traffic
my speed is only 25 mph
they are on a collision course with me
i think that they see me and continue on
thinking they will stop
but they either didnt see or thought they had the right of way
(which they most definitely did not)
they just barreled on
i ended up having to swerve out of the way
which was no big deal
because the roads here in utah are a mile wide
but i cant help but think that there is something wrong with this picture
this is more than just mere coincidence
i thought of what the explanation could be
here is what i came up with
1) someone wittily placed a sticker on my car saying "crash into me please" without me noticing
2) my car is invisible
3) there is a conspiracy planning my death
i dont know which it is
but if you happen to know
then dont hesitate in filling me in
or if you have any other possible ideas
then let me know those too
thank you
---------------------------------------
also
i dont know if this has any significance
but i noticed that the first time it happened
taylor and my mom were in the car with me
and the next time
only taylor
and this last time
only me

1 comment:

  1. 4) You were imagining the cars about to crash into you
    5) You were the one driving on the wrong side of the road
    6) You are actually in a coma from the first accident. Those were incidences of you reliving the moment.

    ReplyDelete