Saturday, July 26

Not Enough Time!!!!

I was thinking
and I realized that life on earth isn't forever
and books are good
and so are cookies
but anyway
I was curious as to how many books I would be able to read
if I read one book every two weeks
for the rest of my life
until I was 80.
And so I calculated.
ONLY 1727!!!
I need more time.
I'll never read all the books I want.

In my calculations
I used the raw 52 weeks a year
even though that is just rounded.
Also, I didn't consider any vacations where I may be too busy to read
or any other occurance that may sidetrack me.
I only went to the age of 80
even though I never want to be that old.
But the one good side
I didn't give any leave to those books that are so good
that you read them in a day
or two if it's not so good
so there is hope that I'll read more than that
but then again
maybe not.
This was McKenzie
and I have to say,
life's too short.

3 comments:

  1. You can *totally* read more than that. I have faith in you, Yaya. And yay for having blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up your crusade!

    I'm glad you're connected to the blog-world, but don't let blog-reading replace book-reading. (I'm beginning to see it happening to me already).

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH!!! Yay blogs...

    Oh, yeah, stop copying my quote idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete