Monday, July 28

Totino's Pizza Rolls

I really like Pizza Rolls
and if you've never tried them
you have to.
They are the best things in the world
and without them
I would never eat lunch
because that is what I eat
every day
around four o'clock
for what I call
lunch
(breakfast is around twelvish)
It's not that I would die before dinner
but I really like them
and I could eat them constantly
like I do
and never get tired of them!
TRY THEM NOW!!!!

So now that I got that over with...
Today
I had a contest
with Taylor
to see who could "clay" the best dragon
personally
I like both
but when mine came out
it was a lot darker
and the "clear" clay had turned yellow
which was ugly
and I don't know why.
That's never happened to me
in all the years I've been making creatures
out of clay.
So
it is truly a mystery
but my dragon is totally going to win!
Ha ha, taylor

And now a quote to all my lovely readers
written by the one and only
ME
*clears throat*
"Why do whales flap their antlers when flying south-east during scooter season?"
(*psst* Taylor
I had to add that last part
the computer was begging me)
Well
loves to all
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment