Saturday, August 2

I've been away
for a while
at marching band camp.
I think it's going well so far
but we don't have enough enthusiasm
and everyone seems to be lazy.
It started thursday
so we've gone twice
and we already know 8 sets of our show.
Last year we knew 7 at this time
so we seem to be going at a reasonable pace
which is good.
What isn't good
is my legs hurt
because my muscles are weak
and so now it's hard for me to walk
without it hurting.

I went to the realease party
at Poor Richards
for the fourth
and last
book of the twilight series.
My friend
Meredith
or 'And miles to go before I sleep'
preordered the book
and we are going to split the cost
so I let her read it first
but I get to keep it.
In my opinion
the second and third books weren't as good
so I hope the last one is.

*stomach growls*
I haven't had my pizza bites yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment