Sunday, August 3

Bye bye gerbils

YAY!!
and boo...
A few days ago
Taylor noticed blood
on the gerbil cage wall
and we only had one gerbil
in that cage
so...
it was obvious
that Pim
my cat
attacked him.
Well
today when I woke up
my mom noticed that the gerbil
sadly enough
was dead.
I know I shouldn't be happy
but I am.
We've had our gerbils way too long
and now we are down to three more
Fish, And, and Chips
two girls
and a boy
so hopefully they won't live much longer
so that our room won't smell as bad
and we don't have to spend money on food
and bedding
and we can redesign my bedroom!
Weee!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you know you how I feel about the gerbils. But they do have cute names now! I'm partial to And, myself. Also, I watched the Little Prince with you! If, one day after band camp, you wanna chill out with a movie, call me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's to recognizing that pets aren't, in fact, people! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's sad as well, but I kind of agree. The gerbils are getting too old and need to die. But I kind of liked the little guy... I'll miss you Jeff! A salute to you!

    ReplyDelete